[OpenAFS] Context dependent directories

Frédéric Grelot fredericg_99@yahoo.fr
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:06:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody

I'd like to have a gnome configuration that depends to the host I'm connecting at (because my terminals have different display settings, but all connect to the same afs home directory server).
I saw the "@sys" variable, usable in pathname, but my hosts seem to have the same system (i386_linux26), so I'd like to know if there is a way of making host-dependent symlinks or directory name, so that for example, ~/.gconf links to .host1-config/.gconf if I'm on host1, or .host2-config if I'm on host2 (or anythink like this).
I saw that some filesystem support context dependent symlinks (ocfs, redhat GFS), but is there any such feature in openafs?

Thank you for your help.

Frédéric Grelot