[OpenAFS] Windows MMC testers wanted

Anders Magnusson ragge@ltu.se
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:11:48 +0200

Good morning,

I just tried it on W2k3 SP2 (32-bit) /w OpenAFS client 1.5.61.  Some
directly noticed things:

- When I click at "General/Manage AFS Client administrators group"
nothing happens
- Under the "CIFS" submenu all fields are empty, are they supposed to?
- Under Performance also all fields are empty.
- Under "Servers" as well nothing is shown.
- When clicking on the close mmc window button MMC got an error in the
plugin
  and showed a big red X.
- When uninstalling from add/remove programs I got a complain window:
    "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package".
    "A program needed for this install to complete could not"
    "be run. Contact your support personnel or package"
    "vendor."

-- Ragge