[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on the Palm Pre smartphone!

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:23:19 -0600

Patches please!

I just started this (I'll be on a flight to the bay area, of all places
in about 20 minute), and I ran into stuff like the make_s_table host tools
getting compile as arm binaries.

Have you tried disconnected operation yet? I'd like to make Preware packages
for OpenAFS and Mutt. Dovecot might be interesting as well to be able to point
the Pre mail client at a local imap server.

Having good AFS support seems like a killer app for a smartphone. Has anyone
done this for Android yet?