[OpenAFS] AFS design question: implementing AFS over a highly-distributed, low-bandwidth network

anne salemme anne.salemme@dartmouth.edu
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:43:41 -0500

errr...sorry about the inevitable typo in my message.... i meant to say
  "...to keep the user from getting confused during writes..."

not  "...to keep the user confused during writes..."

i think that was the only one...8-)

anne