[OpenAFS] getting openafs for linux distro de jour (aka debian)

Kevin Sumner ksumner@email.unc.edu
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:08:11 -0500

I haven't checked laptop boots with AFS in a while, but I'll test
dynroot and report back.

Also, sorry, my bad on the module-assistant -- I've not used it in a
couple of months.

Kevin Sumner
ITS Enterprise Storage Management
CB# 1150, 440 W. Franklin Street, Office G408
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1150

ksumner@unc.edu

919.962.1547 (office)
919.259.9734 (mobile)