[OpenAFS] Automatic token renewal

Robbert Eggermont R.Eggermont@tudelft.nl
Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:31:47 +0200

Hi Christof,

Thanks for your reply.

> I guess krenew just renews the kerberos-ticket, not the afs-token.
> So you'd need to add an "aklog" after the krenew.

Krenew should run aklog when I specify the '-t' option. If I run 'krenew
-t' in my shell, both ticket and token are updated. The same is true for
running a program with 'krenew -t <program>'.

I'm now testing with 'krenew -b -t -K 60' if I can automatically update
my tokens in the shell that I start krenew in.

Cheers,

Robbert

--
Robbert Eggermont                   Information & Communication Theory
R.Eggermont@TUDelft.nl         Electr.Eng., Mathematics & Comp.Science