[OpenAFS] Clean Uninstall of OpenAFS for Windows and krb5 ?

Fri, 05 Jun 2009 07:21:54 -0700

If you have a problem, re-installing is unlikely to resolve it.
I would suggest that you describe the problem you are having
and ask for assistance with how to remove the registry keys
that are documented in the Release Notes that are installed on
the machine with the client.

configuration data is not removed because it is considered
to be owned by the user/organization and is version independent.

Jeffrey Altman