[OpenAFS] Openafs 1.4.8 on OSX very slow

Felix Frank Felix.Frank@Desy.de
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:02:56 +0100 (CET)

Another question - is the time of the wait dependent upon the contents of
the directory? Is it the same for empty directories? Directories with few
files? Those with deep subdirectory structures? Mountpoints?

Regards
Felix