[OpenAFS] Openafs 1.4.8 on OSX very slow

Hans Melgers hans@enem.nl
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:13:27 +0100

If the finder stats all of them then yes, this behaviour seems normal.
There are a couple of gigs in that tree.
However,  I did use the client before and in my memory it wasnt as
slow as it is now.
I tried to make a symlink from my local Documents folder directly to
my afs homedir but Finder doesnt like that either..again very slow,
now even when opening the Documents folder.