[OpenAFS] RHEL5 and pam_afs

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:16:59 +0200 (EET)

This is probably a FAQ already.

Upgraded a box to RHEL5 because a commercial application somebody
needs has been compiled for that only and there isn't a way to get
it to play with RHEL4.

If on the text console, all is well.  Through gdm, pam_afs lets the
user log in, generates PAG, but no token.  Can be sorted by manually
issuing klog afterwards, but is a little cumbersome.  Is there a way
to get this to work in the regular fashion any more?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,