[OpenAFS] RHEL5 and pam_afs

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:00:59 +0200 (EET)

> To: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi>
> cc: openafs-info@openafs.org

List only will be fine, thanks.

> Not sure whether this is on topic, but the kinit binary you use does make
> a difference. While MIT Kerberos kinit (default in RHEL now?) does not,
> Heimdal kinit will obtain tokens.

You're being a little optimistic.

You see, "pam_afs" implies the use of kaserver... (Yes, I know.)
K5 and kinit do not tie in to this in any way that I know of.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,