[OpenAFS] afs-newcell fail: Couldn't get CPS for AnyUser

Xiong Jiang linuster@gmail.com
Fri, 1 May 2009 07:07:12 -0700

I got this but don't know how to verify the connection between
fileserver and ptserver. My servers are started all right on same
host. What kind of connection it is? TCP? UDP? Any kind of
authentication between them? Any logs/utilities/hints to help
troubleshoot? The whole thing is a black box to me. :(

Xiong

> > Fri Dec 14 13:49:21 2001 Couldn't get CPS for AnyUser, will try again i=
n 30
> > seconds; code=3D19270407.

couldn't talk to ptserver

either configure the fileserver to correctly know where its db servers
are, or if it does, make sure those server processes are running on said
db servers