[OpenAFS] solaris 10 versions supporting inode fileservers

David R Boldt dboldt@usgs.gov
Thu, 14 May 2009 15:32:04 -0400

--=_alternative 006B4E9B852575B6_=

> > Both of the volumes most frequently impacted have content
> > completely rewritten roughly every 20 minutes while being on
> > an automated replication schedule of 15 minutes. One of them
> > 25MB, the other 95MB, both at about 80% quota.
>
> How log does the replication take?

We replicate to California, South Dakota and Virginia, averaging
18MB/Min (empirically determined replication velocity).
So about 65 sec and 155 sec, respectively.
--=_alternative 006B4E9B852575B6_=

impacted have content<br>
&gt; &gt; completely rewritten roughly every 20 minutes while being on<br>
&gt; &gt; an automated replication schedule of 15 minutes. One of them<br>
&gt; &gt; 25MB, the other 95MB, both at about 80% quota.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; How log does the replication take?<br>
and Virginia, averaging</font>
velocity). &nbsp; </font>
--=_alternative 006B4E9B852575B6_=--