[OpenAFS] OpenAFS, Cisco VPN and MAC OS and mtu

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Tue, 26 May 2009 20:49:40 -0600

Have you tried setting MTU on the fileserver command line instead?

That's what we've done, for the same reason.  It has worked, and we
don't have to fiddle with each client.  The negotiation between AFS
client and fileserver for MTU size is "fileserver wins."

Kim Kimball