[OpenAFS] AFS Cache Problems with a subversion repository accessed from multiple machines

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:31:59 -0500

what openafs version? if it's older than 1.4.10, try 1.4.10 or 1.4.11?
we fixed a bug which is either this one or similar.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Matthias Braun <matthias.braun@kit.edu> wro=
te: