[OpenAFS] 1.5.66 Account Manager (Windows)

Gémes Géza geza@kzsdabas.hu
Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:42:45 +0100

Jeffrey Altman írta:
> Gémes Géza wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is the Account Manager utility (under Windows) supposed to work?
>>

> It does not work.  It is not expected to work except when a locally
> installed Windows based kaserver is being used.   I hope that is not the
> case.

No, I don't intend to make time go backwards ;-) I'm perfectly satisfied
with the krb5 authentication system, (will be more when further
enhancements will get integrated (more enctypes, rxk5 or rxgk) ).
I would propose to install the Account Manager related utilities only
when someone is fool enough to install the server component on windows,
not with the administration component which includes the quite useful
Server Manager component.
Thanks for enlightening me.

Geza