[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS does not work under Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:54:15 -0500

If the timeout interval on UDP port mappings on your home NAT router
is too aggressive, you can get into a situation where the workload
Finder puts on AFS simply doesn't finish due to the timing of it. We
don't have a more creative answer yet.