[OpenAFS] klog doesn't work on snow leopard

dellaneg michel.della.negra@cern.ch
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:16:22 -0800 (PST)

I have exactly the same problem with 10.4.11 version of OpenAFS on a new Mac
Snowleopard OS 10.6.2: klog does not work!
bash-3.2$ klog -cell cern.ch -principal dellaneg
Password:
Unable to authenticate to AFS because password was incorrect.
The password is correct and is 8 characters only.
Any suggestion?