[OpenAFS] sgi_65: anyone still using inode fileserver?

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Fri, 02 Oct 2009 16:26:24 -0400

After an unpleasant experience with the default (inode) sgi_65 package,
I'm wondering if anyone is actually using that configuration?  I've been
able to get 1.4.8 to work with namei support (with some massaging), but
nothing newer.  Is there any reason that the default package for IRIX
6.5 uses inode instead of namei (other than not rocking the boat for old
installations)?

I'd love to also hear from anyone who has successfully compiled and run
1.4.11 with namei on 6.5.  Would be good to compare notes=21

Cheers,
-Chaz

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on =
your desktop=21