[OpenAFS] Problem with current directory

Staffan Hämälä sh@ltu.se
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:19:39 +0200

I just wanted to tell everyone that the problem seems to have been solved now.

On 2009-04-27 12:04, Staffan Hämälä wrote:
> I will upgrade to 1.4.10 today.

The upgrade did not help.

>> $ fs la ltu.se/staff/s   fs: You don't have the required access rights=

>> on 'ltu.se/staff/s'
>>
>> Seems you don't have system:anyuser list. It would probably make
>> your life easier if you had that down to $HOME and then give
>> your users a $HOME/Private/ and a $HOME/Public/.

I changed the level above the home directories to system:anyuser rl, which seems
to have made it work. I first changed my home directory to system:anyuser l as
well, but it seems it is not needed for this. So, ltu.se/staff/u is now
accessible for others, but not ltu.se/staff/u/user

--S