[OpenAFS] PtLog errors....Ubik: Error read database file: errno=22

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:34:29 -0400

Are you in a situation where you need to do a recovery, e.g. one
server is falling out of a quorum, when this is happening? (it seems
unlikely, but it's worth asking; the only issue I knew of that might
cause this was fixed prior to 1.4.11)

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> wrote=
: