[OpenAFS] Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6) and kerberos ssh logins

Adeyemi Adesanya yemi@slac.stanford.edu
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:12:14 -0700

I've installed the official release of Snow Leopard and I'm running
OpenAFS 1.4.11 without any trouble. Apple have bundled a more recent
version of OpenSSH (5.2p1). Apple support actually sent me message
claiming that the Kerberos credentials cache issue in 10.5 is now
fixed in 10.6 but I'll believe it when I see it.  What's interesting
is that the sshd pam stack (/etc/pam.d/sshd) now includes pam_krb5 .
Has anyone successfully logged into a Snow Leopard system via ssh
using kerberos authentication? I haven't got it working yet.......

-------
Yemi