[OpenAFS] Re: Combined AFS/Kerberos Apache 2 module

Kevin Hildebrand kevin@umd.edu
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 07:22:00 -0400 (EDT)

So it looks like mod_waklog has had some improvements since I last looked
at it.

mod_afs_kerb handles the directory walk slightly differently, rather
than trying to get around the apache stat(), it gets the user tokens early
and then lets apache do its normal stat() as before.  This seems to work
for us.

WaklogLocationPrincipal is something new that I hadn't seen before, so
mod_afs_kerb doesn't (currently) have that feature.

Kevin