[OpenAFS] Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6) and kerberos ssh logins

Adeyemi Adesanya yemi@slac.stanford.edu
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:18:04 -0700

Quick update:

Although I am currently unable to perform Kerberos ssh logins using
passwords (as documented in the pam_krb5 man page), I can login by
passing a valid ticket using GSSAPIAuthentication.

-------
Yemi