[OpenAFS] ZFS rootdisk note

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:33:50 -0400

The fileserver will only mount a /vicepX folder if it's a mount point
for a different filesystem or if the /vicepXX/AlwaysAttach file is
present. I have personally dealt with this with using Linux on ext3
filesystems.

I haven't dealt with ZFS. Does ZFS treat each folder as a mount for a
different filesystem/partition?

Jason