[OpenAFS] openAFS 1.4.12 Kernel Panic on restart? (mac)

bampfamd@berkeley.edu bampfamd@berkeley.edu
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:19:54 -0700

So i installed OpenAFS 1.4.12 on a Leopard Mac OS X computer earlier and
tried running it (i had a slow afs loading issue earlier...but this
version fixed that). Even though this version fixed that slow loading
issue, I get the Kernel Panic message (the "You need to power down your
computer...") every time I try to power down the computer/restart it. I
assume that the kernel panic happens when the system is trying to unmount
the AFS server...but as of right now, it happens every single time I turn
off my computer.

If the kernel panic log is needed I will post one up. But does anyone have
any idea as of right now?