[OpenAFS] Re: Ubik problem

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:04:07 +0300 (EEST)

> So, here's how to diagnose that.
>
> Try to reproduce these results:
>
> strawdogs-root# bos listkeys strawdogs -localauth

The keys have the same cksums on both hosts and were last changed
on the same date.  This is hardly surprising since I copied the
keyfiles over from the old server to the new server.

> strawdogs-root# kas inter admin -server strawdogs
> Administrator's (admin) Password:
> ka> e afs

The results are again identical and consistent between the two servers.

> You'll only see one key for afs in each copy of ka.
> The key version and checksum should be the same on all servers.  The
> cksum and kvno that appear that should match one entry in the keyfile.

They do.

> You ought to also be able to dump out kadb using "kadb_check".

I've just unpacked a fresh copy of openafs-1.4.12-src.tar.bz2 and
I don't see any files named 'kadb*' in the OpenAFS source tree.
What am I missing?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,