[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS on Red Had Enterprise Linux 6

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:04:24 +0100

On 24 Apr 2010, at 19:04, Carson Gaspar wrote:
>=20
> They have already committed to fix it, FYI. Or they had as of a month =
or 2 ago.

Currently, my knowledge is based on Red Hat's response to bugzilla bug =
#585286, which states: "I will be proposing that patch for inclusion in =
RHEL6 although it's final determination is not yet known."

If Product Management have accepted that the patch is required, then so =
much the better, but they have yet to say so publicly.

Cheers,

Simon.