[OpenAFS] Documentation for Preference Pane in 1.4.12 on MacOSX

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:32:36 -0400

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:13 AM, Marcus Crestani
<crestani@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> FC> To answer to many of our questions, you can use fseventer tool [1]. I=
> FC> is a useful free closed source software to know the files modified
> FC> and/or created by a GUI on MacOSX. I planed to do it by myself, but i
> FC> didn't yet have enough time.
>
> Thanks for the pointer to fseventer, this is indeed a great tool for
> this and many other situations.
>
> But other than that, I cannot believe that there seems to be no
> documentation for the new Preference Pane. =A0Anyone?

There is a genesis of documentation from Arthur Prokosch which is not
yet included in OpenAFS, but it is not complete yet. If you'd be
willing to help edit it I can commit what he has and you can push
patches to gerrit or otherwise submit changes; would that help?