[OpenAFS] Re: experience of SQLite on AFS

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:32:41 +0100

On 26 Apr 2010, at 19:39, Adam Megacz wrote:

>=20
> Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> writes:
>> When a whole file lock is write-held, all of the dirty data in the =
cache
>> must be written back to the file server before the lock is released.
>> This is currently not being done and as a result, the database =
becomes
>> corrupted.
>>=20
>> I suspect this will be fixed shortly.
>=20
> Please notify me once the this is fixed in the Linux CM and I will =
test
> it for you.

Derrick has pushed changes=20
=
http://git.openafs.org/?p=3Dopenafs.git;a=3Dcommit;h=3Dfa70575af3dd5b8e146=
7dd516413b6d153a9963a
and
=
http://git.openafs.org/?p=3Dopenafs.git;a=3Dcommit;h=3D014821d281cac7815ac=
7908a853191b17bf2a868
which should fix these issues to the master branch. Once we have =
sufficient confidence from that branch that the changes are correct, =
they'll get pulled up to 1.4.

Cheers,

Simon.