[OpenAFS] Vicepa partition over two terabytes

Joonatan Palmu jjmpal@utu.fi
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:50:15 +0300

Hello,

I recently resized my /vicepa xfs-partition over two terabytes
(2239707136k) which lead to vos partinfo message: "Free space on
partition /vicepa: 149840764 K blocks out of total -2055260160". Can
you tell me how critical this situation is and which would be the right
way to fix it? I run openafs-fileserver version 1.4.7.dfsg1-6+lenny1 on
Debian servers and there is a problem partition only on one machine.

Best regards,

Joonatan Palmu

Joonatan Palmu, Sysadmin of Theoretical Physics
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Turku
FIN-20014 Turku, Finland
phone: +358-2-3335964