[OpenAFS] Missing symbolic links when connecting to AFS

Thomas Morsillo thomas.morsillo@gmail.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:56:44 -0800

--00221532cba0bceaf90496eaae8e

Hi,

I configured my AFS client on linux but somehow when I access directories on
my afs volume, none of my symbolic links show up when list the files in a
particular directory.  What could be the reason?

If you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thomas

--00221532cba0bceaf90496eaae8e

Hi,<br><br>I configured my AFS client on linux but somehow when I access di=
rectories on my afs volume, none of my symbolic links show up when list the=
 files in a particular directory.=A0 What could be the reason?<br><br>If yo=
u could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.<br>

--00221532cba0bceaf90496eaae8e--