[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.4.12 release candidate 4 available

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:56:37 -0600

Just to let you know, pre3 clients on sun4x_510 are working,
and I am on vacation next week so can't test pre4.

We are also in the process of moving out testbed machines from
one building to another, so don't have any AFS server to test
with either. We hope to get this resolved in the next week or too.