[OpenAFS] OpenAFS AES configuration

Thomas Calderon calderon.thomas@gmail.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:33:31 +0200

--001636416c89aeb07b048b7f9627

Hi all,

I searched the mailing list to get some guidelines on OpenAFS configuration
with AES support. I found some posts that reassured on the feasability
(using experimental code), I guess using 1.5.x branch. However I could not
find anything on how to activate this support. Could you point me in the
right direction ?

Best regards.

Thomas Calderon.

--001636416c89aeb07b048b7f9627

Hi all,<br><br>I searched the mailing list to get some guidelines on OpenAF=
S configuration with AES support. I found some posts that reassured on the =
feasability (using experimental code), I guess using 1.5.x branch. However =
I could not find anything on how to activate this support. Could you point =
me in the right direction ?<br>

--001636416c89aeb07b048b7f9627--