[OpenAFS] afs.GCPAGs in current releases under Linux (RHEL4/5)

Eric.Hagberg@morganstanley.com Eric.Hagberg@morganstanley.com
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:35:43 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, Derrick Brashear wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:20 PM,  <Eric.Hagberg@morganstanley.com> wrote:
>> I've found that if you run a program to generate tokens and pags frequently
>> (about once per second), that fairly soon, the cpu system time on the
>
> i try to generate pags less often than that.

Me too, but you can generate the same problem generating 4 sessions each
minnute. It just takes longer to reproduce (3 days or so) but the painful
slowdown is the same.

Something's being left behind by the keyring usage that's not being
cleaned up w/o the patch I included. Wouldn't you agree that the problem
should be fixed, one way or another?