[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for Windows 1.5.72, Windows 7, VPN session killing

Buhrmaster, Gary gtb@slac.stanford.edu
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:27:11 -0700

btw, I presume you have validated that your VPN
provider is not dropping your session due to
an aggressive NAC/IDS/IPS posture.  Some providers
have decided that any traffic not explicitly known
and approved deserves a session disconnect.  Your
provider will be able to provide the disconnect
cause from their logs.