[OpenAFS] Unusually Long Load times

bampfamd@berkeley.edu bampfamd@berkeley.edu
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:38:32 -0700

Hey,

Sorry, it is running 1.4.11. The version of AFS varies from one computer
to another. Some of them are running 1.5.64, some are running 1.4.11. But
most of them have very reasonable load times. As for this one, it's been
like this for a while. I'm tempted to try and use 1.5.72..but for some
reason I don't think it's going to fix the problem.

Thanks,
Anh