[OpenAFS] significant delay for afs user to login as root via su

Buhrmaster, Gary gtb@slac.stanford.edu
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:01:04 -0700

Well, if you are using a non-brain dead ssh/pam stack,
you should be able to add pam_env into your pam
ssh auth list, with a config file that specifies
an appropriate XAUTHORITY variable.  Be aware that
if you choose something like /tmp you need to
consider what your tmp directory cleanup program
will do to the xauthority files placed there. =20