[OpenAFS] Re: Salvager running repeatedly

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@helsinki.fi
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:51:39 +0200 (EET)

Andrew,

> That's... interesting. Would you be willing to share a core (or at least
> the trace from it)? If you're fine with it since it's working now,
> that's fine, but it might be nice to know if the core can let us know
> what was going on.

If we had an OpenAFS support contract with Sine Nomine, I should
technically not have a problem sharing such data with you guys
specifically, but as you know, we've been talking about it, but
we haven't quite got there yet. :(

I'm OK with printing out a trace - but I'll need a little handholding
here.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,