[OpenAFS] Multiple problems on Windows 7 x64

Jasper Moeller mail@jasper-moeller.de
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:17:35 +0200

Hi Jeffrey,

thank you very much for the hint wrt

%windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts,

actually, Spybot S&D (a spyware scanner) had modified that file
(redirecting many "evil" hostnames to 127.0.0.1, which seems to be
standard practice with this kind of tools...) - after restoring the
original file, installation went through.

My bad... If necessary, I can still provide the original installation logs.

JM

--
Jasper Moeller

yWorks GmbH