[OpenAFS] Re: significant delay for afs user to login as root via su

ematlis@yahoo.com ematlis@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

I don't believe they were, however after the latest kernel re-compile and re-boot, I am not having the issue.  I'm going to let the machine sit as is over the next few days and see what happens...

eric