[OpenAFS] Re: Getting started with OpenAFS

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 02 May 2010 10:42:39 -0400

Hi Mike,

Would you please elaborate on your tutorial comment? What should it
contain? What key concepts need to be mentioned? Would you be willing to
help write such a document or give some notes on what it should contain?

The challenge of many of the AFS veterans is that we cannot see things
as a new user sees them.

Thanks,
Jason