[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for Windows Integrated Logon - On or Off by default?

Dave B botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Mon, 03 May 2010 14:08:11 -0400

My thoughts...

if the 1.6 branch is about to come out, then that version number change
would be a good place to make the integrated login change.

That said, as long as it's well announced, I don't have a problem w. the
change being made in 1.5.whatever ... now that I've learned how to do
transforms, this additional change should be relatively trivial.

--
David William Botsch