[OpenAFS] delegate vos release command?

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 17 May 2010 08:13:06 -0400

At CMU we used "emt", these days I'd use Russ Allbery's remctl.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Assarsson, Emil
<Emil.Assarsson@sonyericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do anyone have a solution how to delegate the right to do a "vos relese" =
for specific volumes?

> Best regards
>
> Emil Assarsson
> Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
>
> "The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly co=
nfidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the nam=
ed recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any attachment(s) thereto, b=
y anyone else is unauthorized. Violations hereof may result in legal action=
s. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail has been checked for viruses, but pleas=
e rely on your own virus-checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mai=
l, we will store your name and address to facilitate communications in the =
matter concerned. If you do not consent to us storing your name and address=
 for above stated purpose, please notify the sender promptly. Also, if you =
are not the intended recipient please inform the sender by replying to this=
 transmission, and delete the e-mail, its attachment(s), and any copies of =
it without, disclosing it."