[OpenAFS] Authentication issues

Rick Cochran rcc2@cornell.edu
Thu, 20 May 2010 14:54:49 -0400

On 05/19/2010 07:08 PM, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> What did you configure in NIM?

For some reason, "Obtain -> Advanced options -> AFS" had NIM trying to obtain
AFS tokens in openafs.org in addition to my cell.  When I deleted openafs.org,
things were fine.

> Did you specify that the realm for afsdemo.cit.cornell.edu is
> CIT.CORNELL.EDU?

No.  And it now works without doing this.  It's set to "Automatic".

> What is the output of the NIM logging?  Turn it on from the
> Options->General page.

Not necessary now, but wonderful for future use.

Thanks,
-Rick