[OpenAFS] aklog returns Can't get information about cell

Claudio Prono claudio.prono@atpss.net
Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:41:13 +0200

Hello all,

I am facing a strange problem with an openafs-client (linux).

after the successiful kinit, i launch aklog and it returns to me this error:

aklog: Can't get information about cell afs-test.mediaservice-test.pri.

But, if i do an aklog -c mediaservice-test.pri, it works well.

I have checked the configo of the afs-client, but seems right...

cat CellServDB
> mediaservice-test.pri         #Cell name
192.168.X.X                  #afs-test.mediaservice-test.pri

 cat ThisCell
afs-test.mediaservice-test.pri

cat cacheinfo
/afs:/var/cache/openafs:46887

What can be wrong?

Cordially,

Claudio Prono.

Claudio Prono                         OPST
System Developer
                                      Gsm: +39-349-54.33.258
@PSS Srl                              Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via San Bernardino, 17                Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10141 Torino - ITALY                  http://atpss.net/disclaimer
PGP Key - http://keys.atpss.net/c_prono.asc