[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS failing rmdir performance

Derrick Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 04:29:12 -0400

Pretty sure either the Solaris VM system paging or Irix's had the original '=
kills the fileserver RPCing in a tight loop' that resulted in this.

Derrick

On Oct 9, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH <allbery@ece.cmu.edu> wr=
ote: