[OpenAFS] bos killed fileserver before it was shut down cleanly.

Anders Magnusson ragge@ltu.se
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:54:42 +0200

I was probably a little bit too tired yesterday when I couldn't see the
difference
between 9 and 11, as other pointed out :-(

Anyway, the annoying thing with fileserver getting terminated hard while
still
offlining volumes is a problem.  A simple way to fix it would be to have
a pipe
between bos and whatever daemon it has and send keepalives to see that it
hasn't hung, but I don't know what other implications that might have.

Should I write something like this or just leave it?

-- ragge