[OpenAFS] Re: MacOS AppleDouble excretions

Adam Megacz adam@megacz.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:26:40 +0000

Adam Megacz <adam@megacz.com> writes:
> There's a MacOS setting to disable the first kind of litter.
                  ^^^^^^^
> Is there any chance of a setting being included in the MacOS client that

It appears that everybody who replied to this thread somehow got the
impression that I was asking for a change in the *default* behavior of the
client, or a change in the behavior of the server.

But I guess jumping up and down hollering with indignation isn't quite
as much fun unless you first misinterpret the proposal! ;)

  - a