[OpenAFS] Re: Documentation on fs bypassthreshold?

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:42:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Cant switch off is broken, sure.  Cache nothing, however, is reasonable, for some application.  I think a better way to specify "one" of { disabled; 1..ULONG_MAX; always} would be desirable.

The expectation is that there might be a need for different selectors or thresholds, but there hasn't been enough feedback to date.

Thanks,

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin